Inflatable Chairs
Marisa's post brought me back to sophomore year. I remember stealing both Patrick's inflatable chair and his real chair (I believe we made one of these trips on Valentine's Day.) I also have this memory of an inflatable chair being stuffed out the window and Marisa writing a creative writing story entitled "Chair." You should revisit that story sometime, Marisa.
Anyway, I already love reading these posts. I'm doing it as I'm deciding which textbooks to buy for next year. I really didn't read textbooks all that much last year, and somehow, the novelty of having a very large bookshelf wears off when you realize how much these stupid books actually cost. I spent this morning with the new first year class. Don't know what I think of them so far-- they aren't very fast when it comes to standing in line and getting burritos. I spent half an hour repeating, "These are vegetarian burritos, those are chicken, and the ones at the end of the line are beef" because few of them actually read the signs we put in front of the trays. Oh well, they'll get used to the free lunch system soon enough when they have to compete with our class for food.
Okay, back to buying textbooks and working through the technical difficulties of our home network so that I can send pictures . . .
Labels: Jenny

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home