A little less conversation, a little more action please...
I am so tired.
I'm still recovering from the weekend where I went to Vegas for my friend's bachelorette party. And ladies, we are going each and everytime one of us get married.
It was a blast. Got there Fridayand left Sunday night. Three days of straight partying and hanging out on the strip. We didn't get to go off the strip where all the new hippest clubs are now at, but we found a really good time at Coyote Ugly. Finally, a bar/dance club that plays rock music, none of that wussy hip-hop crap. It was loud, rockin', and great fun to dance to. And yes, we got the bride dancing on the bar and stage for all the see! There were 11 girls who either knew Steph from home or college, and the entire bridal party was there--the first time we were all in one place together. It was a good group and great to catch up with some high school friends I hadn't see in years. The second night, per the bride's request, we caught THE male dance revue in Vegas. Yes, you guessed it: TFDU. I have to admit, another bridesmaid and I were worried that it would be us and a bunch of gay men. We just couldn't see how the whole thing would work without coming off gay, but we figured we'd have the suck it up and support the bride. Well, let's just say, it is definitely meant for the ladies, and the entire audience was packed with about 20 other bachelorette parties. It was really, really good, and came off feeling like a real, and fairly classy, show. Even if the guys were gay, which they claim are not, they fooled me. So, make a note girls, I'm dragging you all to this show next time we're in Vegas!
Other than that, we did usual sight seeing during the day and dancing at night. Boy do I miss being in Vegas, especially when I'm at work.
I'm going to try to get to bed early tonight, I can't keep going to work feeling like ass like I have the last two days. I posted my photos of the weekend on the following site: All Things Steph. Check it out. There's nothing risque because I didn't take my camera when we went out. Take note of Steph's veil, it was an impromtu creation on my part and it ended up looking really cool.
Labels: babs

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home