Thursday, November 25, 2004

Missing in Action - cold, anyone?

Happy Thanksgiving all!!

It has been a crazy couple of weeks, sorry that I've been sort of MIA...but then again, it seems that we all have been.

In any case, here's the low down on what's been going on with me:

I got a cold.

The sweetest person in the world, Marisa, sent me the flowers. Thank you Marisa!! I cannot tell you how much it made my week. I think the flowers have been bringing me good luck, because everything has been turning going well for me ever since!

I finally got a bunch of call backs for job interviews and even picked up an opportunity to go to Boston last weekend for free. During that weekend, I got to catch up with Cindy Lin (who has a new boyfriend), Dan and Carolyn (from Chi-O and who are now married to each other), and spent the weekend just hanging out with my high school friend Kirsten and her boyfriend Paul (who works for the Red Sox) --- got some much needed R&R.

Went shopping and finally bought everyone's birthday presents...now I have to mail them!

Of course, I'm still getting over that cold.

And...(Amanda sort of knows already) I got a job offer with Intuit. I accepted it yesterday and will be moving back to Mountain View next month. Crazy, huh? Now, I just need to find an apartment before I leave for my family vacation in mid-December; any advice on the apartment hunting?

I am *so* excited, things are finally starting to turn up!

Now, if I can just get over this cold...

That's all for now.

Keep those posts coming! Amanda, I'll be seeing lots of you this summer! Marisa, you rock for doing the marathon! Jenny, you need to get in touch with Cindy, it sounds like you two are having similar 2nd years. Char, you really should post something from time to time, even if you feel like you don't have anything interesting--which is not true, you've got lots of interesting things going on! Remember, keeping in touch is a two way street. =)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Marisa said...

Barbara! I am utterly thrilled by your good news! Congratulations on the new job & upcoming new apt! You deserve all good things that come your way. Happy Thanksgiving!

11/26/2004 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home