Monday, November 27, 2006

i follow your ghost

Hello! Happy thanksgiving.

Marriage, honeymoon and life are all awesome.

It feels like the wedding was a long time ago. It was wonderful to see so many friends! Thank you so much for making the day special.

St. Kitts was a week of pure pleasure, pure indulgence. The hotel was palatial & gave us champagne and chocolate desserts, the beach had silky sand and warm waves, we saw monkeys in trees and went snorkeling and hiked through a rainforest on Nevis. It was wonderful to have that time together. We were so dizzy with happiness we didn't even care that our flight was canceled and my suitcase got lost. (Until the third day - then I was like, WHERE IS MY SUITCASE!?)

We returned to reality - my husband (I need to get used to saying that) is doing an emergency rotation and going on lots of residency interviews, including one at Stanford. We change our minds on where Joe should match on a daily basis. Lots of things going on. The unfortunate thing is I was rear-ended on my way to work, my car is TOTALLED and I have whiplash. Not fun.

Hope you're all doing well!

Love,
Marisa

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger babs said...

oh no! I hope you're OK!!

11/28/2006 4:15 PM  
Blogger Marisa said...

yeah... sigh... I'm sad about my poor car. We had good times together. And I've had a pretty constant headache since the accident. I'm seeing a doctor. I'm thankful it wasn't worse.

11/28/2006 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home