Suddenly I'm a wife and a homeowner
You really can change your whole life in just a couple months.
So the last time I posted was January 2nd, 2007. What's happened since then?
January-- Went on 10 ortho interviews. Actually was in Northern California twice, but each stop was less than 48 hours. Drove across the Bay Bridge four times (which would be difficult to do now.)
February-- Lots of stress about the Match and the wedding.
March-- Matched at the University of Rochester (upstate New York) on the 15th. Got married on the 31st. It was great to see drawmates/ friends at the wedding, and Amanda was part of my beautiful and awesome bridesmaid corps. And as Marisa said, the best part of being married is that you can stop planning your wedding :)
April-- Purchased a home in Rochester on April 7th. Went on an amazing honeymoon to Italy, Greece, Turkey, and Croatia. For those of you who want to go on a cruise, I highly recommend Princess. The food/ entertainment/ service was awesome. John and I even placed second in a ballroom dance competition (since I have horrid footwork, I think it was the newlywed sympathy vote that helped us.)
And now it's May. Time to prepare to move my worldly possessions from St. Louis to Rochester and change my life all over again. Sorta exciting, sorta scary.
For those of you who want to see wedding pictures, go to:
http://www.pictage.com/281696
I'll be back soon with honeymoon pictures.
:)
--Jenny (still haven't figured out the name change thing, but I haven't forgotten the "Cheuter" suggestion from the Stanford contingent at the wedding)
Labels: Jenny

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home