Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Late late night

Have you seen the late, late night shows with Conan O'Brien and Craig Ferguson? HILARIOUS. If you haven't, you must! I can't tell you how many times I've fallen over, literally, laughing that hard. I'm so in love with those late night shows. Jon Stewart's great too, when I remember to flip channel up to Comedy Central. I'm always missing his show. Pooh!

So kids, happy anniversary! One year ago today we started this group blog. How does time fly!

Feeling unmotivated lately. Plus, work has been a little bi-polar, so please send calming, encouraging thoughts. It probably didn't help that I watched Black Hawk Down last night! :) Depressing, but the boys were cute.

Nothing inspiring lately. Played ultimate frisbee & football this past weekend. I was pretty bad, but it was fun, bruises and all.

Some links to articles highly worth reading:

The new evil empire

Why my last job was less than spectacular

New band to check out: Acceptance. Listen to their song "Different."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home