Down to acapulco bay
I've fallen off the bandwagon....I haven't had a sip of coffee since I quit my old job in December, and I am drinking my first cup today. Arg...I was so good.
So I'm not one for oldies style music, but that Starbuck's commercial featuring Michael Buble got me going. His remake of Sinatra's classics, style, and voice are all so smooth I can listen him for hours.
Yosemite was SUPER fun. Went with May Ling, Florence, & Florence's friends. Camping, grown-up style in tent cabins. Freezing at night, but 'roughing it' was fun. Went for a 7 hour hike where the steps up the mountain seriously kick my butt, but overall was just right in terms of hiking difficulty for me. The weather was sunny & perfect on Saturday, in spite of a rainy Friday & Sunday. The views were totally worth it, of course, being in Yosemite.
My favorite part of the weekend was probably the S'mores in the middle of the night at this random campground with no one else but our group of 10, pitch black with only flashlights for light before getting the fire going. Nothing like a girl to show up the guys on how to build a campfire! The toasted marshmellows were yummy. I like mine burnt. Remember how we used to make S'mores at Toyon? Mmmm. I only had my SLR this weekend and took a roll of B&W and a roll of color...well see how they turned out. Talk about delayed gratification.
Ok, back to work. For you law students...hang in there, you're almost done! And might I add that Rumsy the rum loving kitten is the cutest!
Labels: babs

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home