herpes & per stirpes
I struggled through the Estates & Trusts exam today and I am too weary to open my Community Property outline at the moment. I am so tired of studying, it's sapping my will to survive. Joe and I spent 12 hours a day at the med school library this weekend - he studies herpes, I study per stirpes.
I believe that eating all our meals at the hospital cafeteria is making me ILL. When I think that I have to spend the entire summer studying - without a break - I want to weep. Is it too late to change my career to dog walker? PMBR classes begin the day after graduation. Not much of a break Not much of a celebration.
Anyway. In other news, Britney Spears is looking to buy a house in Paradise Valley, where my parents live.
Labels: Marisa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home