Oterogan's Island

Saturday, August 14, 2004

flickr the friendly dophin

I decided that Flickr is better than Hello. So if you go to www.flickr.com/people/mpavlik then you will see pictures from this weekend.

Labels: Marisa

posted by Marisa at 12:48 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Can I post several pictures at a time? Or do I hav...
  • Roller Coasters
  • I am trying to post this to the weblog - let's see...
  • it's too darn hot
  • Materialism vs. Obsession
  • Inflatable Chairs
  • this blog will be so much fun
  • Ahhhh...remember the good old days? 
  • Back in St. Louis, will send pictures soon
  • This is a picture of me and my sister next to a wa...

Links

  • Charlene's Blog & Updates
  • Marisa's Flickr Site

Contributors

  • Jen
  • babs
  • Heather
  • char
  • Bonnie
  • Marisa

Powered by Blogger