Med School has sapped my holiday creativity
First of all, Happy Belated Birthday Babs and I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
I'm currently in Dallas enjoying a break from med school, and I've realized over the past few days as I scrambled to find gifts for people that I'm slightly out of touch with popular culture at the moment (very sad.) Also, it was much harder to buy gifts for you all since I don't live with you anymore and don't know what sorts of CDs and DVDs you already own. Anyway, I apologize for taking the path of least resistance with all of you and sending amazon.com gift certificates. I hope you all find something that you like-- and for those of you who have junk mail folders, please check to make sure the certificates didn't end up there (that happened to a friend of mine once.)
That said, I hope everyone has a happy holiday. I'm so lucky to have all of you as friends :)
Labels: Jenny

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home