Thursday, January 27, 2005

OH MY GOODNESS, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT I HAVE FINALLY LEARNED

After almost 5 years, I finally know the truth about the inflatable chair. Yes, it is true, your personal spy (ok, I've seen too many Alias' in a matter of 4 days), has found out the secret identity of the inventors of the inflatable chair. Unless, I have misunderstood the exhibit, the makers are Italians, Paolo Lomazzi, Donato D'Urbina, and Jonathan De Pas of Zanotta S.p.A., Italy. An exhibit in the newly rebuilt MoMA in New York City holds a copy of the original made out of PVC plastic. The first was made in 1967. That burning question that has been on our minds since that late late night sophomore year has finally . . .been answered. So there we go ladies! I will update you later about what I've been up to. . .basically traveling to all corners of the country non-stop for over a week. . .soon enough. But this news just could not wait!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger babs said...

OMIGOD!!!! THIS *IS* HUGE!!! Who knew it was those sly Italians all along!???

1/27/2005 9:04 AM  
Blogger Marisa said...

WOW! Great detective work! I can sleep at night now that I live in a world where that question is answered!

1/27/2005 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home