Monday, May 09, 2005

K - 3L

So, this is how it feels to finish law school. Half dead with exhaustion. Too tired to sleep. Battle weary. K - 3L, I'm finally finished with formal education.

I had my last exam this morning, fueled by 2 Red Bulls and low grade anxiety and 4 fours of sleep. We went to lunch afterwards and drank fuzzy navels before noon in celebration.

We saw “The Interpreter” which I found very complicated for my tired brain and also full of legal issues. My roommate Alyse and I kept muttering to each other things like: “polygraphs are prohibited for federal employees with only four exceptions” & “employees do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy in their email.”

At the end, as we stepped into the blindingly bright sun, Alyse announced, “That movie had too much law in it!”

“The problem wasn’t that the movie had too much law; the problem is that we have too much law in our brains,” I said.

Too… much… law…

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger babs said...

Congratulations! You did it!

Three years ago didn't this point seem so far away? Now you're done! Yay!

5/10/2005 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home