oh... oh... OH... OTERO
I earned major good girlfriend points by taking Joe to the airport Friday morning at 5 am. Especially since Thursday night was bar review and I was out all night! He is running the Pike's Peak half-marathon in Colorado this weekend. He is insane.
I had various catastrophes regarding classes this week but everything's cool now. I was taking an International Intellectual Property seminar ... until I discovered the prof wanted a 30 page paper on grey goods AND a 2 hour presentation. For two (2) units. I think not.
I changed to a lovely class on Mediation where we sit around and chat about dispute resolution and have no final. Sweet.
My baby brother moved into his dorm yesterday! His room is smaller than our Otero rooms. I was flooded with memories of moving into Otero - being greeted by the hyper RAs (I was so confused by their wacky costumes), lofting beds, meeting the roommate, trying to figure out phone/fridge/etc.
We got Trav settled into his room and said goodbye and got ready to leave. He was like - "okay, bye!" And then we walked out of the room and he was like "WAIT! Are you leaving? I don't have my books!"
He just realized that when we left, he would be on his own! I remember that feeling.
Labels: Marisa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home