Pictures Coming Soon . . . Need your opinion
First the traumatizing news: I am back in school and my first set of exams is in three weeks.
Now the slightly better news: School is supposed to be more interesting this year. (Okay, that revelation didn't really help-- I want summer back.)
I'm currently procrastinating as I finish my request for funding from the alumni association. I'm asking them to buy me a computer, video camera, and software for the lecture videos (total cost: $1500). Maybe if I'm lucky, they'll get me something from Fisher Price (total cost: $15.00).
But I do have some general good news: I finally have the pictures on my camera. Now I just have to figure out where to post them. I've got a ton of photo storage space on yahoo b/c of my DSL account. Would that be okay with everyone or would you prefer that I put it on the blog? I'm not sure what works best for downloading.
Okay, back to work (or maybe I'll go watch the Olympics . . .)
Labels: Jenny

2 Comments:
If you have an account with a photo service (like dotPhoto or snapfish), that would be cool. Just give us access to your pictures. Otherwise, there are those two photo services that they suggest with this blog.
Hi Jenny, I think Char's comment has the best idea so far. Or you can try Flickr, like Marisa, which is nice for view and downloading. Although, if it doesn't kill your hard drive, can you email them to me? I like to have the origial sized photos what possible. If not, that's ok too. I can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment
<< Home