Thriller
I am loving these posts! It's great to hear about what you are all doing. Although, the stories about law & med school are making me think twice about going to grad school. =)
The nicest things happened to me at work last week. Shocking, I know. I didn't think it was possible myself. Last Wednesday was my one year anniversary working at my company. A year ago that day, I was a wide-eyed, idealistic, impressionable new-hire. Twelve months later, the job's turned me into a cynical burn-out. Sad. But that Wednesday morning, my friend Mike surprised me with a little bear and card congratulating me on my one year. It totally made my week. And the next day, the consultant I've been working with all summer on this insane client gave me a gift card for a week's worth of Jamba Juice. Yummmmm!
I finally saw 13 going on 30 this weekend. I don't know what's wrong with me lately, but I've been absolutely addicted to sappy romantic comedy chick-flicks. I loved the movie. Jennifer Garner nailed the part, and Mark Ruffalo was so, so adorable. (Do I detect a little crush? Um, yes!=) ) I wish I had someone just like him growing up. It would at least make the dating scene easier! =)
Recently, I had dinner with my friend Steph and her fiance Paul. They are a fun couple to hang out with, I finally saw the house they've been fixing up. There's still a lot of work to go, but they got the floors and painting done. With the new furniture, it's looking like a grown up's place. All of a sudden, I was getting that urge to decorate and furnish a place like those shows on TV. Erg.
Labels: babs

2 Comments:
I *love* that movie! I saw it this weekend too. Jennifer Garner is the cutest! My favorite part is when they dance to Thriller at the party.
I saw that movie and it was slightly painful but fun. There were definite "ahhh" duck behind a pillow times when I just couldn't watch (the bad striptease, for example). Her outfits were great!
-freecia
Post a Comment
<< Home